Board of Revenue Jobs 2023. Revenue Board Baluchistan is offering the following jobs under the supervision of departmental test not only for men but equally for women in all over Baluchistan. Now offering the following jobs:
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Candidate must be BA/ BS.c/ FA/ FS.c / Metric and middle degree holder in science subject from a recognized institute with first division.
- Applicant must be 18 to 43 years old.
Salary is from 22,157 to 53,200 pkr.
The last date to apply is 15-Nov-2023.
How to apply :
For apply send your latest resume, 3 passport-size photos, CNIC photocopies, and all educational and experience certificates to the following address through TCS.
Board of Revenue
The Board of Revenue, Baluchistan department has the following functions: controlling matters related to land administration, taxation of land revenue, and updating and maintaining all the records.
Although It is a revenue court with rights of all the right holders of lands, it controls the revenue officers and revenue courts in the entire province and has suo-moto jurisdiction.
Furthermore, the Board of Revenue, Baluchistan constituted under the law of the West Pakistan Board of Revenue Act, 1957 which was dissolute in 1971.
Revenue Board Baluchistan is looking for well educated, physically healthy, and motivated candidates for the following posts: Patwari, Computer Operator, Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Processor. Overall qualification should be BA / FA /Metric with relevant experience in the related field.
The Board of Revenue, Baluchistan department consists of the following 4 departments namely: Consolidation Department, Relief Department, Revenue Department, and Colonies Department. Overall Additional functional units consist of
- Baluchistan Land Commission Research & Gazetteer Cell
- Directorate of Land Records
- Administration Wing and Settlement & Rehabilitation Wing.
The board of revenue has 3 areas namely: Disaster Management (PDMA), Consolidation of Holdings, and colonies. The Board of Revenue comes under the provincial Department of Baluchistan portal along with other departments including:
- Management and Professional Development,
- Urban Development and Public Health Engineering
- Management and Professional Development, Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education, Industries, Commerce and Investment, Youth Affairs, Sports, Tourism, Human Rights and Minorities Affairs, etc.
The selection procedure consists of an Application process (complete online application form), a Test, and an Interview. Selected candidates will go through training.
Note * It is a governmental department so they get all benefits like pension, medical allowance, etc.